looking at photos of myself from last year

edited November 2011 in First time moms
I'm getting so depressed :/ ill be 4 weeks pp this weekend I lost 20lbs already and I need to lose 15-20 more to be where I wanna be and looking at my old photos of a year ago and looking at myself now makes me depressed! I feel like starving myself :( def starting the gym tomorrow!

Comments

• I feel ya. My little one is 3 months and im still about 8lbs from pre prego . Im gonna start working out monday for sure.... I live in a small town so there is no daycare in our gym but done told my hubby when he gets home from work i am heading to the gym!! i wanna lose at least 20lbs!
  • Awww guys your already doing so well, it takes time to bounce back. Just remind yourself that you put up with it all to have your beautiful babies... Goodluck %%-
  • i just read somewhere that the first 20 lbs will come off fast then it will take time for the rest because it took u over 9 months to gain all the weight! so don't worry mama u will get ur body back ;)
  • I hope so, :/ this is taking a toll on me..
  • Don't be sad you just did the most amazing thing ever! It's trophy weight:)
  • im right there with you :[
    makes me super sad
    but im determined to get back to that body!!!!!!!!!
  • @excitedforoctober @lindah22 @proudmomma I know giving birth is the most amazing thing a woman can do but looking at my body makes me sad I think all the worse and my stomach ughhhhh I hate that I worry so much about my body but its depressing gaving all your old clothes fit exxxtra tight :/ and some not fit at all! ! I wanna lose weight asapppp!
  • I wonder if starting my workouts 4 weeks pp is ok?
  • I can't zip my coat :-( it's so depressing
  • I'm 4 weeks pp and I started working out today!! I can't take this anymore and everyones making me feel huge! I hate the skin I'm in right now! I did the eliptical machine for 40 minutes and some squats and few tummy exercises I'm trying to stay determained! This is so depressing rigjt now I wqnt allll the weight off :(
  • Girl same here. I weighed myself today and I lost 3 lbs so I'm 10lbs from pre pregnancy weight. But I only lost it bc I'm so disgusted with my body that I'm kinda depressed and I haven't very hungry.. that and taking care of 2 kids leaves little time for me to eat until dinner when hubby is home to help
  • @lily_glz I feel you girl that's how I've been as well! I'm also 10lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight BUT even before I got pregnant I wanted to lose weight so idk but right now losing 10 more lbs would make me soo much happier I hate feeling like this I just want to cry and break down feeling like ill never get back to how I was before and feeling sorry and disgusted in myself.
  • @proudmomma "trophy weight" that is the most awesome thing I've ever heard!!! Love it!!
  • I lost all my weight already and I'm 8 weeks pp but I look at old pictures n my body is just not the same. I feel all sagey sp? And gross. I want my old body back :(