daddy bought an outfit

Already! Lol he sent me a pic of a bears infant one-piece... and then said he bought it! I'm only 6wk5d hahaha he wants a little boy more than anything but of course i had to bust him & say "oh we'll have to get a cute bow to go with it!" :-))

He's 12 hrs away & working so hard... it's sure nice to know he's excited!! Melts my heart. :X

Comments

• That's so cute!!! My family has a joke that whatever sex you buy the first outfit for you'll have the opposite and so far its been true. My sister bought for a girl and had a boy then my hubby bought for a boy and we had a girl.
  • That's awesome
  • I'm with @navybabyonway. I wanted a boy so badly so we bought a few boy outfits.. I had a girl.
  • edited November 2011
    oh btw, that is so sweet he is excited! My husband was the same way. He wanted to go buy everything ASAP while I was pregnant. I had to hold him back from buying the whole baby section at every store we went to.
  • @navybabyonway @1stwoodsbaby ohhhh no! Haha I'm gonna tell him he jinxed us now & it'll be all his fault!! (Which isn't it anyways? Lol) i would love a girl just bc they're so much more fun to dress! I didn't get to be with the gurls when they were babies! BUT if he got his boy... I'd be golden! Lol i wish we didn't have to wait to see the outcome for so long! Dang! ;)

Really... give me a healthy baby & i am happy!
  • aww thats so sweet. my bf is not like that at all. lol i'm doing all the shopping. he has never came home with any outfits.
  • Bears, as in Chicago Bears? We have a Bears onesie :), I think most baby sports things are unisex anyway.
  • I bought boys clothes at 3 months pregnant lol & a month later I found out it was a boy :-) so I was right! Mommy knows
  • @misskristin yes :) i married a bears fan (since he was little) & he said he was gonna get something but i thought it was so cute he already did! Ur right... they're pretty unisex but u know if it's a girl & u don't have a bow everyone will asume it's a boy! Lol

@lovinmyunborn my husband has 2 girls & has always wanted a boy... I'm not gonna lie, i have no feelings either way as too what it is. At least this early but maybe at some point i will! It would be amazing if he got his boy though bc that means ...mommies little boy... but I'm just good with healthy baby! Lol
  • @myheartzx3 i was nervous to see how this would go bc he has two... but this one is almost more exciting for him. It makes me so incredibly happy. What an amazing gift ...to be able to give them their own flesh & blood! But I'm sure there will be moments i get frustrated bc i do think a lot if men don't react how we wish they would. They're happy about it but i do think it's different when you're carrying it within u. Way more real.
  • My fiance bought my daughters fired outfit when we had a scan to check baby ( I had pains and spotting) we found out we were 8 weeks :-) the outfit we used as hopes coming home outfit :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @hopes_mummy :) awww i love it! Glad everything worked out too!!
  • @girlloveink87 :-)) haha i think it's funny!! How cute that he even got it... guess we just have to embrace their way of showing excitement ...even if it's a threatening onesie!!! ;)