If u want more milk supply

edited November 2011 in Food
Its called "Mothers milk" it helps u produce more breasts milk.

Comments

• Its organic tea...
  • That helps so does fernugeek I think its how u spell it
  • @darknesofnight4u yes it does. Fenugreek thats the selling u had all the letters there
  • Where can u buy it?
  • @ExcitedForOctober I know babies r us sells it
  • @excitedforoctober safeway, walgreens,& target, & walmart.
  • i didn't find fenugreek to help me...i took 3 pills, 3x/day for just over a week with no increase in supply. And I smelled like maple syrup so I was taking enough.

I bought mine at The Vitamin Shoppe. They have fenugreek, blessed thistle, and also the mother's milk tea. Cost me $14 for the fenugreek and blessed thistle, so not too bad.
  • @mam082711 only 3 pills a day. I talked to one of the girls who worked at wic she told me there is a pill it might of been fenugreek but she said take it 8 to 9 times aday
  • if you search the forum everyone says the fenugreek is 3 pills 3x/day. and i also talked to a LC at wic and that's what she told me as well (3 pills 3x/day) and that it works better when taken with blessed thistle...but i didn't notice any increase in supply. i did notice that my son was more fussy, so that's why i stopped taking the pills.
  • @mam082711 oh okay im not sure wat pill she was talkin bout then. I see her again tues so ill ask again. Thanks
  • no prob i wasn't sure about starting the fenugreek/blessed thistle bc herbal supplements like that aren't regulated by the FDA and i'm leary about that stuff...but seeing so many people on here then the LC saying it was okay changed my mind. it just didn't seem to help me.
  • You've gotta give it more than a week!
  • i gave it a week to kick in bc i've read on here and was told it only takes a few days...and my son seemed fussier so that's why i stopped. it wasn't worth a fussy baby to me. i guess my supply eventually came up on its own as my son doesn't seem hungry still after eating now and goes 3-4 hours between feeds. it's been like 3 weeks almost 4 since i've stopped the pills. @bigtalkingtori
  • Awesome! Glad it came back up! :)
  • Lol I was close
  • @MrsThompson34 at what aile can I exactly find the mothers tea.