hows ur baby developing?

edited November 2011 in First time moms
So my prince is now 3 months old, yes i know that I need to update his pic but anywho, he has come a long way from being a premature newborn and he does so much things now. For example he actually knows whom I am as he always smiles at me, follows me with his eyes, loves to play and laugh, makes lots of sounds, lifts his head steady, rolls over and many other things of which makes me sooooo elated. SOOOO ladies, lets share our happiness together, what does your baby do now? and hows your childs development? TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! im excited loool

Comments

• My 3 week old rolls over and lifts up her head since 2 weeks. She smiles at me, goos with pictures, listens when say stop crying, while she's sleeping she wakes up to see if me & her daddy are still there if she sees us she'll fall back to sleep and if she don't she starts crying. I Love her she's so smart already.
  • aww how beautiful is that
  • My baby is 10 weeks old she loooves to talk and watch TV she hates tummy time but shes good at lifting her head, she hates to be carried like a baby she likes to be nosy and look around at everything lol and today I swear to you she said mama! Hubby and I couldn't believe it!
  • My son is 11 weeks he knows who I am his dad.and my best friends he smiles and follows me and cries for me specifically he holds his head up pulls my hair takes his pacifier out he mimics sounds when he baby talks and he even tries scooting
  • @lily_glz omg my baby said mama once when he was crying. I was soo shocked. Like ur only 3 months old lol
  • @preggointx wow, mimics sounds? Now that's advanced
  • Any other mums care to share?
  • My daughter is 13th days old. She lifts her head really well, she loves to lay on her tummy. When me or my fiance talk to her she always looks right at us. She'll be rolling over here soon too. She keeps amazing me every day:-)
  • Aww how sweet that ur child loves tummy time. My son loves tummy time when I join in and play with him. Lol at she always looks right, u must be so proud @britt21
  • my son hates tummy time. but, he gets to his side now, will soon be rolling over...his arm gets in the way lol he's 11 weeks old. he laughs, smiles, talks ALL THE TIME, likes to sit in his bumbo, and loves peek-a-boo. he's always had good head control. he follows me and my fiance when we talk/walk, loves to look at his story books and christmas lights bc of all the colors (went to a christmas store and he was staring at all of the displays). he knows when it's bed time, and practically asks for it. last night he was on his mat and out of no where started screaming. he never cries (only whines) so we figured something was way wrong....nope he just wanted to go to sleep. he's up to 8 straight hours overnight, which is wonderful for me and my fiance.
  • Oh I am very proud @yummymummy1.
    It must be nice to get that much sleep @mam082711, I can't wait to get a full nights sleep again.
  • @mam082711 Aww he has a bumbo, that's very good back support. And wow that's amazing that your son knows bedtime. How did you do it? I would love to get a good 8hours sleep too lol
  • My babygirl Nyla made 8 weeks yesterday & shes so sweet lol never really gives me a hard time. She loves to be held by me, and loves to talk to her daddy but she gives me all the smiles :) shes a strong baby, she loves to kick & look up at lights so I cant wait til we have a christmas tree up she is going to love it. She doesnt like tummy time but shes been lifting her head up at 2 weeks & her new thing now is suckin on her gloves lol
  • Aww that's so sweet. Don't u just love it when ur baby starts smiling and laughing with u? I know I do. My son loves to be held all the time too.
  • @yummymummy1 he fell into a routine on his own, i didn't really do anything except follow his cues.
  • Ah I see, he is a good baby