hemorrhoids

edited November 2011 in Third Trimester
Am I all alone?? It hurts so bad.... I'm 35 weeks.. dr called in some supositories for me... I feel disgusting.

Comments

• I'm right there with you. I had my baby almost a month ago and I still get hems. They're horrible things.
  • I've had them since 28 weeks and I'm now 3 weeks pp! Dr said at 6 week checkup they might remove them. Sounds scary!!
  • Have you tried tux pads to help? It has witch hazel in it
  • I didn't get them til about 6 wks pp and they're no fun :( I dread going # 2 lol
  • Pain in the ass they are! I'm 5 weeks pp and still have them. :-(
  • This little buggar just poped out fri night.... I've tried a cream.. just made a mess... that's why I called my dr..
  • My youngest is 2 1/2 (we r ttc) and i hate to tell ya... Every once in a while they "pop" up still. :(
  • Mine just started bleeding... ugh. I'm going to call my dr tomorrow... does anyone know if they interfere with delivery?
  • Ha I right There on this one I've gotten them from just pressure or walking to much. And no interference with labor it will make them worse with all the pressure and pushing. My Dr comments on mine everytime I see her. She said once ur completely done having kids they should ease up.
  • I had them so bad I cried all night. I'm 3 weeks pp and there still there. :-(
  • Ladies do u only get them if u deliver vaginally? i had a c-section but I was wondering how they (tmi) feel cuz going to the restroom is painful. Btw I'm 5wks pp
  • @MissQ_1stTimeMommy2B its common to get them just from being pregnant. :(