im in love

edited November 2011 in Equipment & Supplies
With my stockpile. I have enough formula (which I average a 23.4oz tub of enfamil at $8 or less.) Huggies diapers ( I average about 9 cents or less per diaper) and wipes ( less than 1 cent per wipe) to last me to beyond February. Every time look at my stockpile I think of how much I have saved so far. My baby girl has cost me less than a third of what a baby cost so far!

Comments

• What kind of emfamil? I have a few cans I can add for free!
  • Enfamil premium infant
  • Wow! Is it from couponing or buying in bulk or something like that?
  • @Molly Couponing. My whole family does it, I mainly focus on the baby items
  • Boo I had some cans of enfamil newborn
  • I swear I was JUST watching extreme couponing saying to myself “i'll save a lot of money,using coupons" & seeing this post gives me motivation that couponing is the way to go! Besides baby items do you have a stock pile of other things? Like food,household items?
  • @Lovinmyunborn I have a year supply of shampoo, conditioner, razors, soap, body wash, and enough cold meds to get threw the cold and flu season. 6 months worth of Toilet paper and paper towels. Tooth paste I only get when its free these days because I have so much and lastly I have tons on dreft, tide and ALL laundry soap. I don't really stockpile food
  • Lol I watch that show and think how do u find those deals! I only find junk coupons and everything in hawaii is expensive so the coupons wont even help. That's amazing :)
  • i never find any good coupons ethier:(
  • Girl I haven't bought anything full price for my baby and if it was full price someone else bought it for her lol....I love coupons!!!!!!
  • Wow I wish I knew how to shop like that! Where do you learn this lol
  • Do you get your coupons from KrazyCouponLady.com?
  • @Molly I get some there. That's where I first started out
  • Omg what is your secret?? Teach me!!