Ive got the blues.....

edited November 2011 in Postpartum Depression
I hate this.... I feel so alone, but I'm not. I feel so anxious and it makes me cry. I really am happy. I just don't feel like myself. I remember this from my first child, I just need to get through. :(

Comments

• I'm the same way. Can't wait to feel normal again. Every time I look at my son I cry. I think its more cuz he's my last child and I'm morning the thought of never having a baby.again.
  • Thursday my son will be three weeks and I just started feeling this,way last week. I hope it goes away soon. This is our second child, I have a three year old girl. I had a c section and its still hard to do some things. I feel like she hates me because my husband had two weeks vacation and they spent a ton of time together and he went back to work last Wednesday. I'm just overwhelmed.
  • I went through the sand after this baby but not my first. It helps to talk to your So about it. It willing fade soon if it doesn't then it's ppd. But blues is completely natural. Hang in there mama
  • Thank you ladies. I am slowly getting there. I am so thankful for my family and friends, they have helped me tremendously. I am leaving this house for the first time in a week and a half to go shopping with my momma tonight. That should help. Also, I am discontinuing the breastfeeding. It's causing me a lot of extra anxiety. Plus I switched Ashton to similac sensitive and he's much happier. He was so gassy and fussy. I hope I'm 100% soon.