im not sure if im peeing o not...TMI warning

edited November 2011 in November 2011
I know sounds weird but I don't know if I'm peeing o not at times when I'm using the restroom like right now And I have diharrea...:/ anddd as I sat down I feel just drops of water o peee without me putting pressure which I think is weird...idk am.I.the only one getting.this weird feeling???

Comments

• I had that feeling when I was pregnant I think its normal. Your bladder is pretty week with all the new pressure.
  • That happened to me yesterday I think its normal
  • @samantha & @charliebby116 yeah ok cool imma call either way cause I bleed the night beforee light pink I'm not sure what it was but it smelled like period blood.:( its gross I know but I'm a bit worried.
  • Update: sooo ok I called and.the front desk lady said it probably wasn't my water cause when ur water breaks its a gush that comes out...idk anywho she just said tooo wait it out till my appt on Thursday but she said if it happens again than too call again o go to er.
  • Oh Ya when your water breaks it will keep leaking as well because amniotic fluid replenishes itself. Did you have sex recently that can cause spotting. Always good to call just in case though.
  • @samantha yeahh the leaking stopped so who knows what it was, and as for sex nope I haven't had sex since like almost a month soo can't be that...:( idk but I called nd they said too just wait till my doc appt on Thursday, soo imma just wait it out.
  • My sisters, boyfriends, brothers, wife (lol) recently had a baby and her water didn't just "gush out" it leaked out over the time of almost 2 days. It's rare but it does happen.
  • @madre2b yeahhh I heard that when water breaks it doesn't always just gush out, but u keeep on leaking and in my case I stopped leaaking soo who knows.what is wasss:(