birth control!!

Last week at my doc appt we talked about my bc after I have my baby & at first I said mirena but after reading all bad stuff some of you ladies said I switched ny mind to implonon.So my doc asked why I changed my mind & I told her why & shr said she's removed more of the implonon than the mirena because the implonon causes MORE & HEAVIER bleeding! Before I was pregnant my period lasted 3 days & was very light! So I chose the mirena again lol everyone is different but to hear that from my doc made me change my mind lol!

Comments

• With mirena the problems i have heard have been frim after they take it out. My cousin has ovarian cysts they dnt hurt all the time and they come and go. Also shes had trouble getting pregnant again. This is just one scenario its not the same for everyone.
  • Did u have mirena b4? If so and u had no problems then i would get it again. I had mirena for a year and it caused me to have a lot of problems. Only good thing was that my heavy periods turned very light. After removal i bled for over 2 weeks very heavy w big blood clots and we have been ttc since removal (in jan.) With no luck. Everyones different. I dont recomend mirena for anyone tho unless u have already had it with no problems.
  • I'm talking to the new doc about it tomorrow when I go
  • I had mirena and had no problems at all. :) didn't even have periods. Just slight cramping around time af was due.