hmmm mommies!?

edited November 2011 in Ages & Stages
My daughter is 12 days old/breastfed & I was wondering how long they look like a newborn?? Just curious.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 I mean like sitting up, filling out, etc. Just not as helpless as a newborn I guess.
  • I think about 2-3 months but every baby is different. I think 2-3 months is average for holding head up and what not. And filling out maybe after the first month. Idk.
  • I was just curious thanks @samantha I guess I'm just so excited for all first milestones lol
  • My son gained 3lb 5oz inbetween 2-4 weeks lol and is now over 4lb heavier than when he was born! Needless to say, he has filled out pretty quickly :) He can also hold his head up great. As of the last week (he is 5+ weeks), if you support just his back he can sit up perfectly straight for minutes!
  • @stbmilitarybrat woo! I hope my lil girl is the same! She's less than two weeks and she can stretch her legs out against my chest, she rolls over on her side now, & she really likes to use her neck :)
  • My son changed by the first month he looked like his dad but when he filled in he now looks like me but my son is over weight