im 4 weeks postpartum andddddd

edited November 2011 in First time moms
I wanna have sexxxx! Lmao I've been desiring it more now that I'm no longer pregnant. I stopped bleeding two weeks ago I feel like I'm pretty much back to normal but I don't know if I want to part take in intercourse just yet, even tho my boyfriend wants to just as much as I do! I told him to get a condom and he looked at me like I had six heads lol we've neverrrr used condoms but I'm not on birth control either yet! He was gona pull out as we usually would but I just don't know ... advice please ladies! Should I or should I not and ladies who haveee had sex before their six weeks unprotected .

Comments

• If you choose to have sex, you should definitely use a condom. You are super fertile after you give birth and you can get pregnant again right away. Pulling out is not effective birth control.
  • Lol I was the same as you! I had sex 4weeks pp and used a condom the first few weeks I'm now 11 weeks pp and he pulls out and sometimes wears a condom I'm not on bc. So far we're good I'm on my 2nd period after baby :D let's hope we can not get preggo til my daughter is out of diapers! Lol
  • I'm almost six weeks pp and we tried last night with a condom and I couldn't go through with it. It hurt so effing bad! If anyone has awesome advice to follow through, let me know!
  • @lily_glz lolll its hard to resist! Are you planning on getting on birth control tho? I'm getting the IUD put in on my 6 week check up he just doesn't want to wait lol
  • No... I'm scared it'll mess me up. Plus I only have 1 fallopian tube and id like to keep everything in there clean and healthy bc I do wanna have more kids. I don't wanna ruin my 1 tube lol. And bc makes me act crazy I've tried the shot, I bled the entire time.. the pill, I couldn't stand my hubby and had serious mood swings... I'm too scared to try iud. I was thinking maybe nuva ring but nah, we can't affford it anyway
  • @lily_glz really? When do you plan on having your next child? I was using the nuva ring prior to getting pregnant it worked well for me and nownim considering the IUD..
  • As soon as my daughter is potty trained so around 2 yrs old we can start trying and 9 months later she should be well potty trained. When is your next?