Sooo....the baby dropped

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
How soon after does labor start? Ive been told weeks, and Ive been told days. But what are you ladies experience? I cant remember much from my first pregnancy. People told me I look different but I didnt notice until yesterday when I went to the bathroom, got up and walked back to bed, only to get right back up to go again. Then tonight I went to take my progression pic and I do look different. Plus my navel used to stick out but now its blended in with my belly. Saturday after my babyshower I had shooting pains in my vag and I had it again today. Can anyone else relate?

Comments

• My son dropped at 30 weeks I had him on his due date. Also the pains could be him sitting on a nerve or the pressure from him being so low. I had horrible pains in my vagina. All the joys of being pregnant lol.
  • I dropped little by little starting at 36 weeks and he was born ay 39 weeks. I noticed a big drop a few days before he was born
  • Everyone is telling me I dropped today, just so happens to be my due date. Needless to say im still working and not sure when she plans on making her debut.