Nov.15th=my little man's birthday!

edited November 2011 in Giving birth
Set my induction date today for Nov.15th @6am! Im originally due the 17th, but my doctor spoils me so the 15th it is! Lol i just know i would have gone overdue, seeing that im hard and closed @38w.5d. Any other november moms set their induction dates yet?

Comments

• I wish! Today is my daughter's due date but no signs of her making her debut. My doc wont induce until 41 weeks which would be November 15...and oddly enough my birthday!
  • My doc will induce anutime after 39weeks.
    .. Awww matching birthdays for you and your princess! Hopefully you go into labor soon!! You have to be anxious since your almost past your due date..
  • Matching birthdays does sound cute, however im sure one of us will not make out on this deal! Hehe. I want to hold her already and yes in 3.5 hours she will be passed her due date. My husband is writing her eviction notice as we speak!
  • My due date is the 19 but having my c sec on the 15 @ 8am! :) unless she decides to come before six days lol
  • @novmthumper11 that's funny my due date is the 20 and am having a c section on the 15th as well.
  • Yay!!!!!! I'm so excited for u!!!!
  • edited November 2011
    @crisjoe any signs of labor? I know youre ready to pull your hair out!! @novmthumper11 & @sn2bdaddy looks, like our little ones will have the same bdays! have yall gottem everything washed and ready?!! Im being a little procrastinator myself [-X ...@momof22be im excited too!!! Cant wait to see my little man! How much longer do you have?
  • @lovingmyunborn Funny you should ask. Went to the hospital today with contractions 6-7 minutes apart but still haven't dilated more than 1 centimeter. Needless to say they sent me home :( they have since gotten a tad bit stronger but I was told not to come back until iim doubled over and unable to talk. Gotta love the nurses. Made an appt with my regular doc on 14th just in case (thought he wasn't coming back from vacation til 15th). May have to share my birthday. Today was the first day I took off in 11 months...guess I should enjoy quiet time with the hubby. All labor dust welcomed and feel free to double!
  • @crisjoe not too much longer!! How cold is it where you live? Maybe an evening walk will kick things off!!
  • I'm in NY. It's like 60I out, beutiful walking weather. Just went food shopping...walking done!
  • She is 2 months in 4 days :X