Ladies weird question....

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Hi! Im 7 weeks pregnant and 19 super excited by the way its my first:) but yesterday and a couple of days before that i had light brown discharge and i wanted to see if it was normal or if u ladies were expieriencing that as well? Also should i be showing by now because i have a little belly...?? Thank you ladies really would apreciate your comments:)

Comments

• I'm 9 weeks and I had some light pinkish brown spotting, it was implantation spotting. Yes its normal :P

You probably aren't showing yet, its most likely gas/constipation. I was so mad I almost cryed when my boyfriend rubbed my belly and said I was showing. I said nooo, I don't think I am. He kept saying "yes you are, look at that belly!"

Then when I woke up the next morning with a flat tummy and my hip bones popping out again, yeah. Sooooo angry ...

Congratulations though!! :) this is my first too
  • @ashes- Thank you and Congratulation as well!You probably as thin as me as well everyone too tells me im showing and they rub down my belly i just let them im so anxious thou to have him or her with me already!