When did you go out again?

edited November 2011 in Postpartum Health
Raistlin is one week old today and my fiance wants us to go to a concert tonight.. it's something I would really like to go do and his parents have no problem watching Raistlin for a few hours.. but I would miss him so much :( it's hard since I haven't been out in SO long and I'm dying for it. I wold feel guilty though :( when did you start going out again? Even for just a few hours.

Comments

• I just left my son sat for the first time with my mom while my fiance and I went out to dinner with some friends and he's 2 months old. Otherwise I was out by myself for a few hrs when he was 13 days old
  • edited November 2011
    My mom came over and watched our son when he was 3 weeks we were supposed to go to dinner and watch a movie but while we were at dinner the place was packed and not to mention there were a lot of babies. So I felt guilty and I cried when we left so needless to say we never made it to the movies. I'm just too scared to take him out right now that it's cold out.
  • I am going to the movies this weekend and my son will be 2 weeks old. He's my 4th baby and getting a sitter for all of them is torture so probably be the last time I go out for a while.
  • My baby is going to be a month old and I haven't left him except for 2 hours when he was about a week when my bf and I went to see Paranormal 3 and I felt guilty!
  • Wow, I'm a big baby... My girl is 6 weeks Thursday and I have only left her with BD to go upstairs to take a shower! Next week though I have appt I'll be leaving her for a few hours.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • With my son i didnt go out for a yr..but w/my daughter I've gone out to dinner when she was 5wks i think..and shopping for an hr..:D
    That's about it.
  • I can't leave my little one at the mo, i am breast feeding and he is not taking the bottle very well. He is 10 weeks and would love to go out!! My mum had him for 2 hours while i had my hair done but that's the max time till another feed is due!
  • I left my son with my mom overnight this past weekend. He is 4 weeks today.
  • Hope is 7 weeks an I first left her when she was coming up to 3 weeks for a couple of hours with my mum. Since then my mums had her quite a few times an my sil has had her once for a few hours! No one has had her over night yet-she's a bit too demanding at 4am to put anyone through that yet!!
  • My baby girl will be 1month on friday and im dying for some fun without kids
  • I went out when my baby was 4 weeks it was a birthday party ...and he has spent the night with my mom too
  • I left my daughter with my mom at 7wks because of my hubbys birthday ball. Hes a Marine so we wanted to get all dressed up and I left baby girl with my mom all night. I missed her especially when I started leaking.
  • I didn't leave my sin for more than an hour till 6 months... This time my daughter will be about 7 weeks and my mum will be having her for an evening. My mum is the only one I will leave her with while she is so tiny. If you trust the person watching bubs go for it. Bubs will be fine :-)