white noise machine??

I'm looking to buy a good white noise machine. I have the relax and sleep app on my phone and Ella loves the white noise sound she calms down almost instantly. I can't leave my phone when I go out so I need a machine. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Comments

• I got a giraffe stuffed animal that plays different sounds it has a sleep relax calm and play buttons and the sleep I think is the white noise. I got it from my baby shower pretty sure babies r us has it. Its called cloud b gentle giraffe and they have other animals as well.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We bought one for my son, about 4 yrs ago, at Wal-Mart for like $10-$15. It has all kinds of sounds. Best money we ever spent, he still uses it.
  • Get an old radio and put it on static, I resd somewhere that it should be as loud as a shower because thats what they were used to in the womb, it also said that the cute noise makers dont get loud enough, just food for thought
  • I have a cloud b sleep sheep it's the same thing that Samantha has but it's a sheep, I got it at target for 19.99 my daughter loves it! It's in the toy section though not the baby section