When do baby eye color come out

edited November 2011 in USA moms
Im curious to no when permanant color is shown

Comments

• My son's pediatrician said at 2-3 nths. I can't wait to see what my son's permenant eye color will be:)
  • I can take up to 6 months but normally 2 to 3 months like prev poster stated.
  • My pediatrician said the color they are at 6 months is what they will permanently be. With my first, they were brown with a grey haze for a week, then they turned brown and have been ever since. My second is 2.5 weeks old and they are still blue/grey.
  • Most people will say 3-6 but my bil had bright blue eyes and at a year they turned brown!!
  • My baby had her blue eyes come in around 1 month. they were a dark blue but now at 6 months theyre super bright
  • Both of my boys had beautiful blue eyes until right after their second birthdays. Even our Ped. was surprised they changed so late. Now they have pretty green eyes :) I just wonder when mu daughters eyes will change.
  • 6 months it comes too :)
  • Thanx everyone for your input I was really curious and anxious to know her color I guess I have to wait :)
  • Thanx everyone for your input I was really curious and anxious to know her color I guess I have to wait :)