2 weeks late and 2 negatives?!?!?!?!

edited November 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
So I was really surprised when I didn't start my period a couple weeks ago because I'm NEVER late. I know I didn't count wrong because I always mark it on the calendar. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago and got a negative....then I took one again yesterday and still a negative! What the heck?! I haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms except I've been nauseous every night for a week....which is what I had with my son. I figured at 2 weeks late it would be long enough to show up a positive. How long should I wait to take another one?!

Comments

• I wuld think it wuld show up to did u try first morning urine ?
  • I got a positive a few days before 4 weeks.. so sometime during the 3rd week.
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo yes they were both with first morning urine. @1stWoodsBaby oh ok I'll try that! Thanks :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got my + 10 days after conceiving.
  • @GirlsLoveInk87 I used First Response....still haven't started AF and I took another test today and it still showed up negative. I'm not ttc we just had a baby 7 months ago (he was an oops I was on BC) We have just been using protection this time. So I'm kind of shocked. I've just never been late am I'm not stressed or anything. Lol sorry I'm blabbing on and on.
  • With my first daughter I took a pregnancy test about 3 weeks past my missed period. And got a negative with a first response test. So I thought I wasn't pregnant. Well at the time I was way wrong Lol. So by the time I tested positive I was around 7 weeks along. Either the tests were defective or my body was just being weird.
  • I was 5 wks along before i got a positive with this pregnancy
  • @Duskbydawn wow that's weird...I know with my son I kept on getting negatives until I was 4weeks pregnant and even then the test was a very faint positive...so maybe my HCG levels are still low.

@GirlsLoveInk87 bahaha thanks! I spotted very little yesterday and it was brown (TMI sorry lol) and today its the same....very strange. This is crazy lol

@Kayleigh27 I guess everyone is different....I'll just have to wait it out and see.
  • I got AF finally! Woo lol was starting to worry.