super cute video for mommies!!

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
Youtube video-'sexy bra fitting guide by HOTmilk' its so cute and for you mommies who are nursing or plan to nurse HOTmilklingerie.com has some really cute and sexy nursing bras! Just recently found the site and i love it!

Comments

• I know they have some great items! I just saw their sale today off my zulilly emails. :)
  • :) i think its amazing and wanted to share it..why should we be limited to ugly bulky nursing bras? We can look good while nursing :) and to have comfy maternity sleep wear thats sexy too!
  • I just watched the video so funny ! Lol do you own one? Bc the ones I have bought from motherhood lose the elasticity. Like as in holding boobs up. I become a dd. So I need that support lol I want to buy but not if it won't hold. Thanks oh and its nice to finally see sexy bras for moms. Motherhood only has lace on the side LOL
  • LoL i dont have 1 im waiting till i get closer to term before i get sized im 5months right now and they are still growing and i know once my milk comes in they will double!! The ones i have from motherhood done the same thing when i nursed my son and i nursed for 18months so i need something "sturdy" i guess.i have only seen them online from my phone so im not even sure how much they are but im almost willing to pay the price for comfort and looks!if you know prices from Hotmilk feel free to let me know :) thanks.
  • Same here when I nursed my son. Zulilly .com has them on sale forty bucks and under :) oh and the have really cute nursing shirts! But I'm waiting also bc they become pretty big after baby. Lol so if you get one before me will you write on here the quality ? I'll do the same if I get one I'm due June 22 :)
  • Okay thanks and i sure will im due july18 so you may beat me to it im kinda wanting to base size off last time and go ahed and get 1 but im scared lol id hate to have 1 and not be able to wear it!
  • Yeah me too! Especially at forty bucks a pop for a nursing bra. Lol