i feel like my husband doesnt love me like he did before he left

My husband is home for 30 days recovery from army training. He left in august and came home last week on friday. We had about three phone calls the entire training and I got to visit him for 36 hours last month, but that's it. Our communication through letters didn't work out because of the post office and some stuff here, so it was pretty much like he jumped off the face of the earth. I've gone through hell and back without him and its been so hard. Now that he's home he doesn't really participate in the pregnancy. I have to put his hand on my stomach for him to feel and he refuses to talk, play or anything with her. He never acts like he wants to touch me besides holding my hand. We have had sex five time since he's been back which ya isn't like its not a lot, but we haven't been together for three months. Tonight I tried to wake him up happy so we could have sex like we used to(he used to love that). Instead he just got mad and told me no and went back to sleep. Its little things that make me feel rejected, but he never did them before. I knew things would change a lot, but being rejected really hurts. Especially with hormones. I also feel like our relationship has gone back to our first year problems because he is doing the same things he used to with talking to his mom all the time and not caring so much. I just hate feeling this way.

Comments

• so sorry... although i am not pregnant anymore but my hubby has been promoted and it seems like he dont have time for me anymore.. MAYBE he is just tired?? that seems to be the problem with mine and stress.... I know how it feels to think that your alone, maybe talk to him?? thats wat i did and it seems to have improved!!
  • I at least told him everything that is wrong. I dont know if he really understands because I know he doesn't realize what he does, but at least he knows how I feel. He is mad at me, but it is more because he is mad at himself, so we will find out how me talking helps. I hate being so upset about it because its not like he is doing anything seriously wrong. Just the little stuff that adds up. Especially because its only been a week after three months and I know hes changed a bit. Just something I have to get used to and communicate with him. Its hard telling him all my feelings too lol because I spent the last three months only sending positive thoughts and protecting him from my emotions. I just wish I was past the pregnancy hormones, so it would ease up a bit lol.
  • I'm sorry your going through this but I'm pretty sure we all go through this and honestly I think being pregnant of making us all a lot more sensitive I know it had with me and its super hard but I try very hard to not take it personal unless out continues way after I'm done being pregnant. Its a great thing that you sty least told him how you feel because in my situation it has helped... Just keep positive and enjoy the time you two have and I how things will get better :)