C section birth

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
Does it hurt???

I'm afraid of getting a csection cause I have a cyst down there by my crotch moree by my buttcheek but its by my crotch also andd my doc told me that if I go into labor it can effect my babies eye andd she can be blind soo if I go into labor before I get my results backk I would need too get. Csection cause I can't have a natural labor:( I'm sooo saddd. I'm hopinh this shit goes away!!!:( she said it can be herpies but I'm more than sure its not but u never knw...I'm scared idkk wat to say o think. ....

Comments

• I think that it shouldn't matter how yur baby comes out as long as she's gonna be ok... if she has thee possibility of going blind id be all for a c section.. whatever is safe for baby
  • Mine wasn't that bad actually. I was up waking back and forth to the nicu (which was a good walk) the 2nd day. Do whatever is safest for your baby hon.
  • Yeah girlies you all r right imma do what's best for my baby girl and have a csection cause her health is important too mee. I just hope my cysts goes awayyy!!! I hate it I truely dooo:[[[
  • I had a c sec n was sooooo scared before of having 1 && u know what I would rather do that again rather than push something out my cooch lol.. recovery is a lil hard but really nothing too serious... next bby I'm picking a date n cuttin this bby outtt :) lol just stay positive!! :) its all worth it ;)
  • I not going to lie the 1st 2 or 3 days are the worst with the pain and getting in & out of bed but its truly not as bad as ppl make it seem. Just make sure u get up & walk around to speed recovery! Good luck to u & safe delivery for baby!
  • Awww well wish me luck ladies I'm a bit scared but I have faith andd I know.I.can do it..<3 thanks ladies for putting my mind on easee:)))! This is why I LOVE MY PREGLY GIRLS<3