soo efffin pist OFF i hate my doc...

ok so i went into thee hospital because i was getting horrible contractions that were 1-2min apart, and guess what my stupid doc sent me home:( im in soo much pain its not even funny!:( im sad... oo andd he also did something in my cuca and told me to expect some bleeding cause he did something too it, but never told me what he did. ugh do any of you ladies know what he might have done cause im bleeding now and having stronger contractions than beforee. idk what to do cause i dont want too get sent home again!:(HELPPP!!

Comments

• Wow that stinks big time. He may have just checked you roughly that could cause some irritation bleeding. Did he say if you are dilated any?
  • How far along are you? If you are full term he may have done a membrane sweep. I wish dr would tell their patients what they are about to do before they do it...smh
  • I think he stripped ur membranes.
  • I meant sweep...NOT strip Hahaha stupid touch phone.
  • @1stwoodsbaby yeah well wen I went into my Thursday appt the nurse told me I'm 1 1/2cm dialated andd today when I went into the er he told me I'm not dialated but soft cervix and etc...but he can feel the babies head its very low...I'm like dam right it is I'm in pain I'm not faking.these contractions u know but yeaah:(
  • @babybubba123111 I'm 38weeks&1day andd I think he did sweep my membrane cause It was sooo sooo painful:( nd he said expect some bleeding but it will help u....ughh juss wish he Could of told me before he did this too me u know. ..
  • @isnino yeah I'm thinking tht also...I'm in sooo much pain been cramping non stop:( nd I'm bleeding....ouchh
  • edited November 2011
    Ouch...i have never had that done so idk what else to say...but I hope it helps u
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maybe he stretched you to a 2 or something. Sorry hun
  • @girlsloveink87 ohhh gosh luckily with a warm shower I slept through my contractions I've been bleeding but not sooo much anymore. And ugh I hate my doc he never explains anything too me and as for the nurses they r way better They explain.sooo much more andd yess what gets me.mad is why the f*** didnt he tell me before he did what he did too meee:/ u know ughhh what a jerkkk