Anyone have tricks to get out poop stains?

edited November 2011 in Babies
So someone (pretty sure bd lol) changed Raistlin out of some clothes he got poop on and threw them in the hamper instead of soaking them first and they went through the wash. Now he has a few things with set in poop stains that I would really like to get out, but I'm not sure if stain removers are okay to use on baby clothes? So I was wondering how the rest of you ladies deal with tough stains :)

Comments

• I would try stain removers and just re wash in baby detergent after you wash with stain remover.
  • I saw that oxy clean has onr just for babies...i haven't used it yet bur I'm planning to buy it because I use oxy clean on all our stains
  • Avon Bubblebath
    My family uses it like a religion for everything but Bubblebath lol
  • Krud kutter. Best damn stuff ever. I've used it on everything! You can get it at Lowes or home depot. Comes in a gal concentrate. Its removed poop, blood, urine, rust stains, coffee, and hair dye out of clothes, carpet, and upholstery for me!
  • I.soaked mine that had set in in vinigar. I didnt think it would work my goal was to remove oder.from his bibs and burp rags and I happened go throw that in and it got the stains out
  • I use spray and wash and then throw a dye and fragrance free stain removing pack in with the wash. Those stain removing packs are amazing!!
  • Thanks ladies :) I'll have to try some of these
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was giggling to myself reading this thread because there are so many options that people swear by and it reminded me of "my big fat greek wedding".

"Put some windex on it!!"

But seriously, good suggestions!