when will?

edited November 2011 in Ages & Stages
My lil man start to chunk up? Right now he is still mostly wrinkles n I'm dying for him to reach the chunky monkey stage. Iunno babies just seem healthier n more resilient when they chunk up... am I a bad mom for wanting him to be chunky?

Comments

• No you're not a bad mom! My little girl is 12 weeks and very chunky. . She was chunky around 8weeks
  • @lily_glz I've got a bit to wait then. Lil man is only a week old. He just seems so fragile right now... :{
  • same for my son, he started to get a milk belly and leg rolls around 8 weeks
  • Aww ya I remember when she had bony legs but now she's all rolls lol
  • I feel bad for wanting him to get to that stage as bad as I do. I know it wont be long before I'm wishing he'd stop growing up.
  • My LO isn't chunky but she isn't that wrinkly fragile stage anymore. She's 1 month old now but between 3-4 weeks she grew out of the wrinkly stage.
  • With the way he's eating...(just downed 3oz in 5 mins) I'm thinking it wont be long afore he chunks up. He's got an appt Monday n I'm hoping he's gained some weight.
  • Trust me it will come. Especially when you start to put cereal in his formal. I love rolls on babies :) I couldnt wait for my daughter to get chunky either. But like you said as time goes on youre going to miss them being that small...lol
  • My son got chunky at one month he's chunky chunk at 3 months
  • My son got chunky at about two weeks! He's nothing but rolls hehe :D

• My daughter is 18 days old an she already has her fat rolls on her legs lol
  • Baby girl is 13 weeks and her rolls have rolls! This momma has the good boob juice! At 10 weeks she was over 15 lbs, I have no idea where she at now, but her 3-6mo sleepers are starting to get snug. Lol. It happens so fast, I acnt believe hwo quickit goes!
  • @Damiens_Mommy Thanks!! He's one big boy lol
  • My baby was tiny @ birth (5lbs 13oz.) She was swimmim in her newborn size clothes. I swear almost overnite between 4-5 wks, she jus turned into a butterball. She's so chunky & she's barely 6 wks.
  • Hopes 8 weeks an has a chunky cheeks an getting chunky legs, but is stil measuring under her growth line even though I say she's a chunky monkey lol!