i love you but gtfo already...

edited November 2011 in November 2011
Went in to L&D earlier.. i was bleeding and having contractions.. i was excited and ready to go into labor but they sent me home.. lol im now 2cm dilated 70% effaced.. it was a my bloody show.. and now im loosing chunks of my mucus plug.. painful contractions but still irregular but quite painful... im due wednesday nov 16.... omg im in so much discomfort... feels like he want s to go out from behind... seriously.........

Comments

• I hope he comes hun
  • Lots of sex... lots of walking.... have you taken any of the Evening Primrose Oil? I think that helped me alot my last pregnancy :) Just wish I knew about it with my other too... Oh how I love Pregly :X
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @preggointx @blessedbe_x3 @tricesbaby
    Thanks ladies... ugghh this is painful... contractions are less than 10 mins apart.. same moderate intensity... cant even think of sex to help him out right now.... ill try epo tomorrow i guess... so much for unmedicated delivery... im going for an epidural... lol
  • My mom said if I get pain in my rear while having contractions he may be facing your butt and to get on your hands and knees. Should take the pressure off your booty.

Goodluck! I'm 40.5 and totally know how you feel!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.