when do babies hold their own bottles?

edited November 2011 in First time moms
just something im curious about =)

Comments

• My babies never did ! I still hold my 17 month olds sippy cup ! I sure hope this baby does lol
  • I think my son did at 4 or 5 months can't remember exactly it was almost 6 yrs ago!
  • My daughter can when she wants to LOL and she is 6 months. My stepsisters son is 2 weeks younger and hasn't even tried.
  • Hey girl, como estas? How's mommyhood going? I haven't seen you on here lately.
  • The girl I nannied started to around sis months
  • Mine held hers(for a few seconds at a time) at 3 months. now at 6 months she hangs on to it pretty well
  • My son has held his twice he is 3 months and even when he doesn't hold it he puts his hands where he would be holding it at
  • My son refused to till he was about 14 months lol he liked the snuggle time
  • My son does every once in a while he is 1 month he is smart
  • My baby is almost 6 months and we've been doing bottles for 3 weeks and she's trying really hard to do it. She's pretty small tho so her hands can't quite grasp it yet.
  • My son has a few times before he made two months.. and now he only wants to use one hand to hold his bottle.. he wont try using both hands so i still have to hold it for him. But he is still only 10 wks..
  • My 3mnth old won't take a bottle at all, but she likes to help me squeeze my boob when I'm feeding. She grabs and starts squeezing I thought it was so funny, sometimes she pinches me but she is just trying to help get all her milk.