sexxxx!!!

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
How does it help u induce labor/??

Comments

• I've always been told sperm helps thin the cervix... then I've heard you have to hit orgasm for something to work... not too sure...
  • Really haa I didn't have an og but my bf did and welll yeaa I'm hoping it workss. I have strong cramps But its on nd offf(?:/ soo seeems to me It isn't working..:0
  • How far along are you???? We have sex every other day ish.. I always make sure to get mine!! Lol I was checked today and my cervix is thinned out just not dialting yet... I'm 37 weeks.
  • Ohhh reallly awww I'm 38weeks5days I'm almost 39...yay
  • That's how my labor was induced lol
  • @charliebby1116 awww you had sex that night nd that's wen ur darling angel came?

Heehee darn wishh it worked on me I'm just still getting crampz but that's basically it..
    waaa:(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2beforgotten omg that's How my bby girl Is she's being a lazy buttt I talk too her everyday but she won't listen heehee
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2beforgotten I knw I bet u anything thats wats gunna happen I'm 38weeks5days I'm due next Saturday. ..I feel like immma be over due watchhh lol
  • Sex doesn't do nothing for me smh I'm 40 weeks3days & still pregnant my induction is scheduled for Tuesday night at 7:30pm
  • @lovinmyunborn awww well lucky u have a day for induction imma ask if they can induce me.if. I haven't improved from last week...hopefully my dumb doc let's me
    ill be 39weeks on Saturday
  • I will be 36 weeks on Tuesday and want to have sex but boyfriend wont lol He said it just doesn't feel right for him to have sex with me while our daughter is in there! We haven't since JULY! sorry tim lol
  • @charliebby1115 awww lucky it didn't work for mee heehee maybe cus we didn't do it a lot....juss that time since he's being a chicken
  • @MattandMallory27. Yea my bfs The same way he's saying nooo againn:(
  • the sperm contains a hormone (same stuff in pineapple) that thin's your cervix and orgasm causes you to contract, that's why your belly will go hard when you orgasm x
  • Tried tonight... hubby basically told me no and fell asleep... ever since he seen me bleed at thee doc when she checked my cervix he's been grossed dout and scared hahaha... iwanted to try to see if she would come but that's out thee window and im due thee 27th.. looks like ill be getting induced
  • I got some ctfu ;) it was mr.nasty time lmao
  • U guys are lucky...my man won't leave me alone. Lol
  • Ohh and idk if this had.anything to do with it but i was 3 cm dilated with my son...so we had sex and I went into labor the next day...could be just coincidence tho
  • for ladieg who partners won't have sex have a play (tmi sorry!) so long has you orgasm your womb's contracting
  • Im with @myheartzx3 my husband wont leave me alone. Lol. Im on bedrest and he still wants it. Last time we had sex the next night i was at hospital for preterm labor. Not sure if sex had anything to do with it, but ya. Having sex has never worked on my last 2 kids. Lol. But i think this little girl is in a hurry to come out.
  • Lol well iknw one thing ITS ON AND POPN tonight... im tired and over this she's entirely to big for my body lol