heartbeats? high low?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Who belives that higher heartbeat means boy lower means girl?

Comments

• my little girls heartbeat around 150-160 everytime so far. im twenty one weeks. and @mamikailee i promise im not pregly stalking you!!! LOL :-D
  • The old wives tale is faster girl slower boy, but there is no truth to it at all...
  • Lol!! @rissalee haha at first i was thinking girl now i really dont know hah. @Mom2six2011 i know thats what my nurse said but im just curious
  • Lol just didnt wanna creep you out sorry no job so pregly is my life besides the dishes im doing ugh lol
  • My daughters has consistently been in the high 150's
  • Lmao haha i never have anything to do either as you can see :) jeez i feel like my babys heartbeat is really high anyone elses baby had at least 168
  • Mine was 177 doctor said its normal :)
  • well if you wanna come give me a hand cleaning my house you're more than welcome!!!! lol
  • Hahaha funny!:p and keeshkeesh dang thats really fast
  • was worth a shot really just wish i had help with dishes all the other stuff is easy!!!
  • I hate dishes and it especially sucks doing them while pregnant cause they stink and sometimes makes you naseous
  • My first child dr always said girl b/c of heartbeat and our second child I'm 18wks with our dr said 2 times we heard the heartbeat girl,had sonogram today...girl!
  • My baby girls heartbeat is 170. Boys are usually 140 and lower.
  • See today I found out I'm having a boy and his hb is 170 which they said is normal.
  • Yea I thought it seemed fast, doc said it was normal and strong :) I came home looked it up online, different sites say different things and at this stage in my pregnancy I have found online that normal heartrate can range anywhere from 140 to 200, which I think is nuts! But I did a lot of research and trust my doc!
  • My baby's heart beat is 158.. sound like a boy or a girl?? Any ideas?
  • My hun is 147... I'm hoping for a girl!! All my cousins and my sister have boys, and they all had 160+!