mini cribs

I ordered the Emily divinci mini cribs in ebony and a 5inch mattress for it since the original one's are too thin. It has 4 height settings and is said to get baby through 24 months. Its almost the same height but 3 inches less in width and not as long by about 10 inches than a standard crib which I love because I have limited space. Has anyone ever used one of these "mini cribs" or has had experience with one? I'm really anxious for it to get here and I can see it for myself

Comments

• I saw one at babies r us a few weeks ago and was super tempted to buy it.

My only advice would be consider the prices: how much are sheets, mattress covers, ect.?

We didn't get it because we have a crib, it would cost to much to replace the sheets, and really wouldn't save us much room due to how we have things set up. Also Lilium is mostly co-sleeping at this point and is already 9 months old and climbing so chances are in another 9 months will need to be put in a toddler bed.

But mini cribs are super cute!! :))
  • When my son was in daycare all they had was mini cribs for naps. They were nice they used them till about 24 months like you said
  • @conreeaght the mattress cover I bought was only 13 dollars I haven't really looked at the sheets yet but I was told that pack n play sheets work well also
  • I wasn't sure how much anything was. :)
  • We have a Sorrelle mini crib. I love it. It came with a changing table. We actually just use regular crib sheets for it. The crib came with a pad and we put her mattress on top of that and put the fitted sheet over it and it fits. Use can also use the port-a-crib size sheets and blankets too.