Comments

• wow this is serious...so what do u use on ur baby? did u find anything without the chemicals? idk what to buy now...
  • I use baby magic
  • I use Aveeno baby products. Theyre awesome :-)
  • Aveeno is j&j and I heard has them. I use j&j night time and it doesn't have them and her oatmeal wash doesn't either.
  • Honestly most of us have been using these chemiCal's cause they are in makeup too and some body washes and shampoo we use.
  • edited November 2011
    From what I just looked up, aveeno soothing baby creamy wash is the only wash in the aveeno line that has it. But I dont use that. So I dont know. I read a chart and pretty much every baby product has the chemicals. But these studies are from 2009, so who knows what has changed in these baby products
  • Oh and diapers have bad chemicals in it too but I refuse cloth diapers and hate natural diapers cause they make their butts stink.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2BeForgotten Totally see what your saying and its true
  • Honestly lol we have a better chance of getting cancer going outside in the sun. @2beforgotten @lolasbabynum1
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2beforgotten yup. My aunt who was very cautious and healthy got ovarian cancer. You can't stop it. We have a chance of getting it just breathing cause of all the pollution.
  • Quick question, did the FDA put out these reports?
  • edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is all too damn much. people dont care enough to take the crap out, its all about money. And our innocent babies and us get affected. :-( Boo
    And yeah were more likely to get skin cancer lol
  • We uses burts bees and mustela but they are on the expensice side
  • Well her lavender shampoo and wash and oatmeal wash do not have them in the ingredients list so it should be okay
  • I mostly use the lavender wash (night time) and shampoo. So i guess im safe. Lol. And yes, you can get cancer from anything. Including food you eat and talking on the phone. Lol.
  • Actually @2beforgotten that is a common misconception. The FDA has no say so over what goes into cosmetics and bath products...here is a great article I found..

http://www.safecosmetics.org/section.php?id=75

The FDA’s own Web site explains its limitations:
    “FDA's legal authority over cosmetics is different from other products regulated by the agency .... Cosmetic products and ingredients are not subject to FDA premarket approval authority, with the exception of color additives.”
  • No one is policeing the cosmetics industry...they are policeing themselves and just throwing whateve they want in the stuff.