Ultra sound for gender was today!??!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I went for a early ultra sound & paid to find out cause I'm impatient. Lol, well I was so worried about to much sugar & then the baby would be all over the place. So I just ate a small cookie b4 I went. Well tech had me empty my bladder, and then jump up & down & walk around to get baby to move positions. Apparently he told my mom/sis his guess was boy (while I was in bathroom) but then later told me & my mom his guess was.girl from the angle he was looking. I guess the umbilical cord was.right in between baby's legs so couldn't get a clear shot. Tech is having me come back on wed. To check again. Now I'm bummed & cannot stand wait. Has this happened to anyone? What are some tricks to get baby to cooperate? Everyone thinks girl, my mom said I'm carrying like she did with me & sis & all wives tales say.girl, I want a girl soo bad, but this is my 1 & only baby. Thoughts, opinions?

Comments

• Just wait it out you've waited this long all ready n weather its a girl or boy its not coming out for a while best wishes xoxo for the new baby Congradulations!!
  • I drank Orange juice and it woke mine up and he was moving all over...and had hiccups lol!
  • I know but I'm such s impatient person its driving me nuts!
  • @kingsmama, I heard about the oj, thought about it, but was worried they wouldn't be able to get a shot with baby all over the place, now I will def do it. Baby started to move finally right when tech told me i would have to come back, but still couldn't see anything.
  • Dont worry about it just go in there n hope for the best or maybe push on ur belly mine moves when I do and eat sugar
  • How far along are you?
  • How far along are you? I went at 15wks and she knew at the very sec that she put the thing on me that I was having a boy. But my ultrasound girl is awesome, she's my cousin. Haha and very experienced. Either you need to wait a little longer or hopefully have another tech look. Sucks to not know when you're paying for it.
  • @keeshkeesh07 I'm 15 wks 4 days.
    @jcmommy yea it sucks, I didn't want to get up until they told me .lol. Plus I really got mad when I found out the tech told my sis/mom he thought boy, but then changed his guess & told me he thought girl by the view. My mom/sis don't understand why I'm so wanting to know, its just driving me nuts. I'm a planner & want to get started on everything. I go back next wed & hopefully I will find out then.