so beyond aggravated!

edited November 2011 in Relationships
My baby is 7 weeks old and my husband has went out 3 weekends since he was born and came home wasted. Im getting so tired of it. Last night he went out and didn't come home til sometime around 7 this morning. I didnt even know he was home because he went through the basement door and fell asleep on the couch. I was calling and texting him and he wasn't responding so I went down in the basement and looked because he has done this to me before, and there he was. Passed out and reaked of alcohol. Im so tired of feeling disrespected and put last. He never helps with the baby either. He has never gotten up in the middle of the night with him and he's only changed one diaper. Most days he doesn't even hold him. I've tried talking to him about it but he doesn't seem to think he's doing anything wrong. What do I do ladies?? My husband is making me not like him nor want to be around him :(

Comments

• I would be so pissed basically your a single mom with a stinky bed warmer yeah I would seriously looked into this and talk to him letting him know shit better change. I don't know your situation but know you can make it with out all that stress and your little boy does not need to see this man disrespect you at all. Good luck being married brand new baby is hard enough with a partner who is there but when they are like this screw that!
  • Leave the baby home with him. Go off. This is his proving hour. Just leave and go to the store or something....he will come around and if not, give him have an ultimatum..be strong hun. Good luck...