those who got a spinal block

edited November 2011 in Giving birth
How long did it take u for ur back not to hurt??

Comments

• My back never hurt afterwords, my skin was just incredibly itchy for about a day.
  • Yeah mine was ok unless i bent over for a while to change baby or something. Still hurts a bit now if i over do it at 3 weeks pp
  • I had a spinal and my back has never hurt.
  • I just had a spinal block on 11/11 and I have had no pain at all. I also have had two spinal surgerys previously and was pleased the process did not hurt at all!!
  • My back is killing me they also didn't numb me completely either
  • What!? When I had my spinal I couldn't feel a thing from my mid section down for at least 3 hours I was completely numb... Your situation truly sounds liked a flawed spinal block. I'm so sorry I coup
  • I couldn't imagine the pain you are having!
  • Gosh i had low back pain after mind for almost 3 months. there are some women i heard who never get over theirs %%-
  • After the epi didn't take I had to get 3 & my back jus isn't killing me but if I'm slouched down or if I'm bending or stand too long I can feel slight pain in my back, I'm 7wks pp...this the reason I wanted a natural birth but Hope the pain go away!!
  • I had a spinal done and a week later I was in ER for major spinal fluid leak had to have an immediate blood patch done. My back killed me for days. The headache was the worse and i still get a horrible headache if I become dehydrated because of the spinal.
  • Im almost 6wks pp and i had the spinal. My back still hurts from time to time
  • Mine never hurt. Sorry you are having pain.
  • You poor thing, mine was fine and I had one a couple of years ago for an op and that was fine. Hope it eases soon
  • I had one and its never hurt and im 1w5days pp but dnt think it worked properly either as when done could stil feel everything lol was just a bit tingly.
  • They had to do mine twice bc the first didn't work I could still wiggle my toes I could feel.them cutting but it didn't hurt