3 or less weeks left for this dec. mama!

edited November 2011 in December 2011
Just got back from the doctor. They aren't going to let me go past 39 weeks. I will be 36 weeks tomorrow. So either this little mama comes on her own in the next 3 weeks (any ideas???!!!) or I get scheduled to be induced during the week of Dec. 12-16th. My due date is Dec. 20th. I am excited but I havent had any contractions at all NONE and I go for stress tests once a week and none ever show up on that either lol. Common baby girl mommy wants to go all natural!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you thanks you!
  • Have sex am in the same boat. No more pass 39 weeks getting close
  • wow three weeks?! times gonna fly...why are they gonna induce u tho?
  • Baby is already 8lbs! plus my blood pressure has been up and down but no protine in my urine they think i will get preclam at some point i guess
  • Baby is most likly 6-7lbs. I'll be looking for the update, lol.
  • yay for the no protein in urine! omg i hope baby is already 8 lbs...they are prob off on the weight. wasn't my baby around the weight of urs couple weeks ago? what are u feeding her? LOL Jk :p
  • I have 2w 5d left...I'm due Dec.11...hoping he comes before then.I'm currently 3
  • 37w 2d...I been havn contractions also..he also has dropped!I just really want to make it to Thanksgiving!!.so we can eat good!!!