Ok ladies we need more Bfps.

edited November 2011 in Getting pregnant
I was on another forum and they had kind of bfps about 5 or 6. Im bringing some of that baby dust here. Need to have More pregly baby boomers. Whos with me?

Comments

• Agreed!!!!!
  • Yes yes yes!!! I've been incredibly moody, increased milky cm (sorry tmi) and real crampy. I feel like I started my af, run to the bathroom and didn't. (not due till dec 5) :/ any of these happen to you? I'm 7dpo
  • Seriously I want a bfp! Lol. Im testing tomorrow at 9 dpo. Wish me luck!
  • %%- %%- %%- @rhr33 pls tag me
  • yes i agree! hoping i get my bfp next month! good luck ladies! %%-
  • Good luck ladies. I hope you all get a bfp! What is dpo?
  • Agreed! I am trying hard!
  • I want a BFP already, sheesh! Af showed her ugly face today, right on time. :( i cried because i actually held out testing this month because i didnt want to see anymore BFNs. Not gonna lie... Im feeling very discouraged. :( i love my girls and another child would just make our world 100 times more blessed. I wish adoption didnt cost so dang much. B-) =((
  • Oops sunglasses guy is NOT suppose to be there. :(
  • edited November 2011
    @samantha days past ovulation & goodluck to all you ladies
  • @rjr33 I tested at 9 dpo the positive was very very faint. Then I tested at 10 dpo and I def seen it.
  • @mommyof3girls I know its hard to have the faith it will happen. I will have the faith for you. It was so hard for me. I really didnt expect it to happen and it did. God will bless you soon. I will be praying for you. It happned for @mrsrocketfield1221 it will happen for you hun. Jen can you beelieve with me for her @all of these ladies. Everyone deserves thier Bfp..
  • >:D< it will happen!!! Just keep believing. Keep faith. Try different methods of trying as well bc I believe that we had to find one right for us (right for my body) and some of us do need a little extra help! I did it on my own and I bet you those little changes are what helped.

I know my Pregly girls will get their bfp's! Try not to get discouraged as others do bc one of these days it WILL be YOUR time to shine!!! :) never give up. Try to relax. I have faith your bfp's will come!!!
  • Don't jump and test too... Try to keep busy so your mind isn't obsessing over it bc u will wear yourself out...
  • I'm working on it I promise! This is the last month hubby and I are trying before making an appointment with a doctor.
  • I'm working on it too! Lol I'm 12 dpo now! Just waiting to test. Af suppose to come the 30th.
  • @rjr33 are you having any symptoms? Anything different?
  • edited November 2011
    @hodgeslangdon my breast are really sore today.. I took a test just now at 12 dpo and it was bfn. :( I had a mc in Sept and my first period was Nov 2. Im wondering if I ovulated later than what my app said or something. I hope I can still be prego. I hate waiting :'(
  • @babycomingsoon143 opt? Is that ovulation prediction? I used one on the 16th and it said positive.. But doesn't that just mean your fertile then? Not necessarily that's the day you ovulate? I tested today I used ept the semi cheap brand lol but better than dollar store! Ughhh. My breast def hurt! Like almost by my armpits lol and my nipple area (tmi) I thought I was gonna get a bfp :( but nooo just a bfn! Blah.
  • Hopefully you didnt miss the egg. I thougt I had missed the egg. The last time I had sex was two days before ovulation. I was surprised I was pregnant didnt expect bfp this cycle.