Thanks giving sucked!

edited November 2011 in Parenting
Went to my sister house,.first one with her new husband. Let me just say that I don't care for him. according to him my child is bad, because she says the word no and she doesn't listen the first time you tell her something. By the way did I mention she is.three. Oh and that he has no kids of his own. He said more that once she needed to be spanked for stupid stuff and I let it.be known that.he best not do.it. I feel sorry for their kids when they have them, the will be the best kids in the world only cause they will be scared that they will get the crap beat out of them. I Would rather have a kid that doesn't always listen but, is happy to be around me rather than one is scared of me.

Comments

• I agree! I wouldn't want my LO to be afraid of me either. He seems like a big douche! I woulda really given him a piece of my mind :D
  • I said what I think I needed to say to him although not to sure he listen, however I will not go to there house again that way I can say your at my house and if you don't like it you can leave.