Age?

edited November 2011 in Ages & Stages
If my lo was born 10/2 than 8 weeks from there is 11/27 so he's 2 months old tomorrow right? Or is he not 2 months til 12/2? I'm so confused! Lol help me

Comments

• I go by the date not the weeks because when your baby is a year it won't be until 10/2
  • I go by date. my girl is 8 weeks yesterday but was born 09.30 so on 11.30 she will be 2 months. I still tell people she's 2 months though
  • Yeah, I go by the date too. I used to go by the weeks but my fiancé explained it. Lol so on December 12th, she'll be 4 months :D
  • I stopped using weeks. Too much to remember lol so I just say 2 months, 3 months, etc. :-)
  • I was going by weeks until the dates were off! So it confused the crap outta me lol.
  • its the date... when ur prego they go by weeks but u gotta remember there is more than 4 wks in a month so 40 wks= 9 mos and 1 wk not 10 months
  • Go by the date...my baby was born 10/3 will be 2months on 12/3 but she made 8wks on 11/21 yea it can be confusing cuz there is more than 4wks in a month.
  • So glad u asked this I was thinkn bout it earlier my daughter is 4 wks yesterday but was born on 10/28 I was confused also
  • Go by the date. My baby just turned 7 months today and if I went by weeks she would be almost nine months lol
  • I go by wks.. i say 9 wks tomorrow because he is 9 wks tomorrow.. i dont say months because it gets confusing. That would be like saying he made 2 months yesterday when he is really 9 wks tomorrow
  • See @kritten_octoberbby that's what confused me lol I think I finally get it though!
  • @Mrz_Jacksonanpreggo our babies share birthdays my son was born 10/28 to :)