Jaydin rolled!!

edited November 2011 in Rolling Over
Okay so I was sitting on my couch and jaydin was laying on the couch right next to me I went to grab my laptop and she rolled twice and off the couch straight on her soft spot she is three months old I took her to the emergency room they did a catscan and they just said it should bruise but I still feel horrible the doctor kept telling me she is okay stuff like this happens everyday I know she is okay now but I still feel like a horrible mom has anything like this happened to your kids?

Comments

• Aww poor baby and poor mommy! I know exactly how you feel! my son fell off the couch onto hard wood floor face first when he was 4 months. I panicked called 911 but they refused to come (idiots) so rushed him to the Dr. he was ok. he's now 7 years and fine.
  • Well that's good I don't know why I just can't get over it do people tease you about it now cause my husband told our parents and now every time we see them they always say something like at least you can say she fell on her head I'm never going to get a break from it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2011
    No people let it go after while. but we didn't tell a lot of people either.
  • My baby just had his first spill I was devastated n his dad was making jokes griping when i told him n my sister but it happens my bf mom said he took a spill also n my mom said my bro also did they are awesome parents so it doesn't make u a horrible mom accidents happen I didn't know my baby was moving around so good but now I do it just makes me more cautious when he is sleeping n not in his crib...
  • Yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one haha but the whole situation was just scary and me being a young mom I didn't want people to know cause I didn't want people saying she's to young to have a baby blah blah blah but I feel a lot better thank you ladies your the best!!