Nyla is Two months today :)

edited November 2011 in Ages & Stages
My baby is growin up so fast. Shes smiling & cooing, & learning how to roll lol but yesterday she was so cranky and I couldnt figure out y. Then at night she had a stuffy nose & was coughing non stop & she was tryna talk n breathe n she really couldnt :( my poor baby. Hubby wanted to take her to the Er. Makes me sad to see my baby sick :'(

Those pics r from the past two days :)

Comments

• Soo pretty!!!
  • edited November 2011
    Awww poor Nyla, we all got a cold here at our house. Julian was the same way on Friday and I couldn't figure out why until later on at night. I rubbed vicks baby rub on his chest and he slept great and is no longer congested. Hope she feels better soon:)
  • Hey have I lookd at etsy.com for hairbows they have sum awesome ones for great prices !
  • Mrz_jackson2anpreggo thank u :) no, I never heard of that site but I will check it out
  • Yes do big pretty bows. I search boutique hairbows an come up wit really pretty ones
  • @juliansmommy awe im glad baby julian is feeling better. I just rubbed sum vicks rub on her hopefully it helps a lil. But if she doesnt get better ima call her doctor bc she feels n sounds aweful its so sad :( thank u girl for the idea :)
  • @mrz_jackson2anpreggo I will let u kno wat I see ;)
  • Aww poor baby! Hope she gets over it fast!

• @myheartzx3 thanks girl, do u think I should give her baby tylenol??
  • edited November 2011
    Yeah... but u should call her doctor first to see how much to give her.

Btw shes soo pretty! ;;)
  • @myheartzx3 I called but their closed. Ill call again 2moro n they r on recall right now so I just bought baby vicks rub like juliansmommy suggested :) and thank u nyla is pretty huh lol
  • Aaawwwwww shes so beautiful. :) look at all that beautiful hair. ;)
  • Np, I hope it helps her at least until you get a hold of her dr. That's the only thing I hate about winter is getting sick and now with a LO I really hate it.lol
  • @momof22be thank u :) her hair has got longer since birth

@juliansmommy lol I never really get sick but I hate when babies do. So ive been using the baby vapor vicks rub she stopped coughing non stop just one or two here & there n now her nose is not stuffy shes sneezing with a lil snot its working a lil thanks mama bc I was scared n worried
  • Aww she is adorable! :)

My Zorian was sick this past week too, put a vaporizer in the bedroom where she sleeps, it really helps with congestion. And if you haven't get some Little Noses saline solution for her nose...hoping she gets better soon!
  • edited November 2011
    @excitedforoctober thank u girl :) yes I need to buy one for my room. My room gets so cold & we bought heater & I think thats how she got stuffed up in the first place.

Oh I post a comment on ur page about Zorian's costume. Hes hecka cute