pain :'(

edited November 2011 in December 2011
My baby girl is head down and low. And sometimes i have so much pain and pressure when shes moving. Like some of her kicks are uncomfortable. But it hurts down, like kinda by my bladder (i think). I find it quiet painful. Even more then the uncomfortable contractions. I don't really understand why it hurts so much. I never felt this with my boys. Of course my boys stayed high til the end. I just hope this ends soon. Im so tired of all the pain and contractions. I just want to cry cuz im so uncomfortable. Does it hurt when your baby moves? :'(

Comments

• Oh yes am goin through it. I feel like she is coming out
  • 37 weeks today and I AM OVER IT!!! Get out Piper :)
  • @dec10 & @ceegsmommy75 are there any signs that baby will come soon?
  • @angel26 Im not in pain this week since Ive been off from work and got to rest. But I still have contráctiles. These days they are very unconfortable. Im starting to cramp with them. They keep me up at night. I am so miserable these days that I just shut down. I cant even complain anymore. Im so over this!
  • @angel26 yes hun I'm having pains.I'm 38w 1d..Bt I always have a burning pain at da top of my ribcage.It hurts SOOO bad!!!especially when I gt full
  • @dec10 is that when ur due?if so ur due a day bfore me!!but I'm getting induced Dec.6 to have a csection
  • I'm going through the same thing with my son. It hurts to move. And when I'm laying down, it's the worse.
  • II had preterm labor at 32 weeks and had contractions and also had a kind of pinching feeling down there, like inside barely. Sorry tmi. But i have had a little bit of that feeling today. So i hope by Wednesday i have dialated more. Lol. Yesterday i was still 2cm, 50% effaced, -3 station. And my cervix was soft. I just hope for more by Wednesday. :)
    Any one else hoping for baby soon.
  • I am hoping for baby soon! But my only hope is that if i am dialating my dr will take me a week early
  • @babybubba123111 is your dr watching the contractions? I got told from here on they will let me have her if i go in labor. :) im always having contractions but they aren't regular and not always uncomfortable. Im starting to think im just getting used to them. Lol. Cuz i feel them, they just don't bother me as much anymore. I want to get them regular. Lol.
  • @jennalynne87 ya, my dr will induce me. I don't have to worry about if im dialated any. Lol. Cuz i already am. Im just not sure if she will wait. Im kinda hoping not cuz i want to go in labor my self. :) so we just waiting to see.
  • @angel26 I was in L&D once again this weekend. I didnt go for contractions this time though. But they kept picking up the contractions on the monitor. The nurse asked me if I feel them. I told her yes but I just ignore them now...smh I just ride them out these days. These days I try to catch an early nap because Im up all night because of them.
  • O yeah the dr said they wont try to stop labor if the contractions get worse
  • @babybubba123111 how funny, i went in yesterday. But not for contractions. Lol. I was also having quiet a few on the monitor but they weren't regular and weren't very strong. So i went home. Did they check you?
  • @angel26 They did check me but they said Im still closed and not progressing so they sent me home.
  • @babybubba123111 really, wow. Your baby is even more stubborn then mine lol. And she's pretty stubborn. ;) i haven't progressed much. My cervix was moderate but now it's soft. She didn't say if it was high or what. So i will be asking on Wednesday. He will be checking then. :) im hoping for another cm or more effaced. I just hope she makes her appearance soon. Not sure i can handle another 4 weeks of these contractions and pain.
  • @angel26 Ive had my first breakdown today. I just want to be alone. Im not a complainer but I feel like thats all I do these days. I have to deal with all of this and plan a wedding. Im thankful for everything but I just wish I can pack my bags and hide out. What, makes it worse is that I keep having these vivid dreams that I had her. How cruel is that? Lol I know I have 5 weeks left but I really wouldnt mind if she came in 2 or 3! I know I sound horrible right now. :(
  • @babybubba123111 i totally hear ya. I feel like running and hiding too. I have all my pain and misery and being homeless. Not having stuff i need for her. And a ton of stress. But when she gets here my husband can get an actual full time job. he's been unemployed sense we found out we having a girl.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tricesbaby ya i can't wait. The nurse who checked me said -3 station. She felt her head almost immediately after shoving her fingers up there. But she was at -3 or -1 ? Last time at 32 weeks. So i just don't know anymore. Lol. I just can't wait to hold my little girl.
  • Yes am due Dec 10 but getting induce on Wednesday
  • OMG be careful what you wish for! Since this morning I have been having contractions. Not the regular bh but the REAL THING! Im at work and I feel like my lower back is going to rip off. All of that along with shooting cramps on and off. I cant even time them. All I know is that there are times when I feel like I have to concentrate through them, then I get some relief. I was able to get relief thats how Im typing this. This is the first time experiencing this. I know its the real thing but I dont want to go into L&D as yet since they arent consistant. I will just wait til Friday and see what my dr says. I was going to go with the pain earlier and walk, but I can barely do that. Ive been holding my stomach up everytime I get up because of the pressure. I hope this all means something.
  • Wow i hope you either get to have baby or it subsidies. Ive been getting stronger contractions but they aren't regular yet. Im hoping they get regular. Cuz im tired of them. Ive been having contractions sense 31-32 weeks. I wish my water would just break. Lol. Then there's no more guessing.
  • @angel26 Thats exactly how I feel. Everytime I go into l&d I come out feeling crazy like I was exaggerating how I felt. Idk how to explain it. So Im not going back until the pain is damn near unbearable or my water breaks...lol So Im with you on that one.
  • @babybubba123111 ya. I really would jump for joy if my water broke. Lol. My water broke with my first and i was happy to not have to guess anymore. With my 2nd i was induced so no guessing. Lol. With this little girl, she has me on my toes wondering when she will arrive.