HELP IM HAVING A C-SECTION IN A WEEK!!!

edited November 2011 in December 2011
Hi ladies I'm kind of nervous Im scheduled to have a csection Dec.6...This will make my 2nd csection..My first was an emergency csection because I was 41 weeks n it was in 2004..I'm nervous because I can't really remember everything about it.Bt my question is if I'm schedule at 1:00p.m. does it mean I will actually go into labor or will dey get straight to it

Comments

• Ive never had a section. But i have a friend who has had 3. I wish you luck. I've heard a planned c section is a lot better then emergency sections. And they bring you in and do your blood work and stuff. Then you wait for the dr and then you go back. My best friend just had one at the beginning of Nov. She was scheduled for 6:30am but they had an emergency c section and pushed her back. She didn't have her til after 10.
    Im sorry i can't give you a personal experience but i hope it helped. :)
  • I've had 2 c section and I believe they will go straight to operate you than let you go into labor..they did mine a week before my due date and I did not go into labor and I had a really fast recovery....
  • My csection was a breeze. But recovery was very long for me I had excruciating inflamation that even traveled down my legs. And I'm still wondering when the numbness will go away...
  • Once u get there they will take vitals and start preeping u for surgery then u will be wheeled off to the OR. That's the reason for them scheduling it so u don't go into labor...Good luck & hoping for a great recovery!