havent been able to sleep a full night

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
hello everyone I'm 18 years old due august 7th 2011 ever since 2 weeks ago I haven't been able to sleep a full night but yet I'm extremly tired and have to take naps during the day. Has anyone ever experienced this or has any advice that would be great

Comments

• I'm in the same boat except I only have 2 weeks left. Its 2:05 here and I can't sleep. I want to but cant
  • Its crazy its like your so tired but yet can't sleep. I don't know about you but when I do get som sleep I have odd dreams or night mares .
  • I am having the same problem but I'm not sure yet if I am preggers.
  • I had a lot off night mears and found it hard too sleep at the beinning of my pregnacy ..
  • See I go thru that as well nightmares can't sleep the whole night nuttin its crazy
  • Thanks guys. Yeah I mean its scary what we dream about
  • Dont nap. And at night you can take tylenol pm
  • Really but I thought that was bad to take while pregnant
  • Nope, anything tylenol is safe
  • It only gets worse lol. Just think how much sleep we'll get once the babies are here.
  • Oh I can only hope my baby sleeps threw the night but me and the father were both collic babies
  • No new born babys sleep threw the night most babys go every 3 too 4 hours wanting a bottle !
  • Yikes man that's def gonna throw your sleeping off
  • It doesnt bother me but when babys first born you should try take naps while they are sleeping they normal sleep threw the night when they are 4 months old
  • Dr.brown bottles have been known to reduce collic, just sayin. My sleep has been horrible while pregnant. I wake up constantly & have the most awkward dreams. But its all worth it for the bean!
  • I've heard dr. Brown leaks thow
  • Really? I haven't read that in any of the reviews I found. My family & friends swear by them. Nothing is absolutely perfect tho, I guess. I'm sure every company makes a few with defects.
  • Yeah I use to work at babies r us and the dr browns people would always return. And we would ask why and they said that they leak and there's just to many parts to wash. But I guess you have to find the bottle that works for you
  • I heard doctor brown leaks too. I'm trying Tippe Tomme. It has great reveiws and is designed for babies that primarly breast feed. Read up, I'm excited to try, I researched forever before buying.
  • Yeah its all preference I guess. I wonder how many people on these forums are using formula instead of breast feeding. I am, but some people I've talk to about it think I'm crazy for not breastfeeding. My mom formula fed me & I turned out just fine.
  • Oh and it has an awsome anti colic system
  • Formula is just as good , but breastfeeding is so much better for u + ur baby it gives them all the goodness they need !...
  • That's what I've read, but with so many different kinds of formulas out they've got to be on the same level. I haven't thought of the brand I want to use yet, I wanna make sure the baby takes well to it first.
  • Well also you gotta make sure your formal doesn't get recalled
  • You will no whats best for your baby ! No one can tell u what too do ..
  • The risks are endless with babies! Lol ill learn as I go, I suppose.
  • I also have a hard time sleeping and I'm always exhausted. I'm 7 weeks. I just recently started having weird dreams as well.
  • Fomula is great but breast feeding it better, every shot u have every received is passed to ur baby threw ur milk. Formula doesn't pass emunities to ur baby like moms milk. It also give baby the raw nutrition from the food you eat. Babies love the different flavors. For example, if u eat pinapple the miilk is sweet, garlic also gives it a unique taste. Also if u eat brocoli your milk will be green lol (no joke) Plus its great for ur body. Every time u nurse its like a work out and contracts ur uterous.
  • I've started having strange dreams also, they started in November when I was getting close to six months. I think they're partly because of being pregnant, but also because my fiance was unwell, then admitted to hospital but he's home now. It's always best to try breast feeding if you can, even if it's for a little while it still will benefit your baby.
  • Breast feeding the very first milk is the best thing for baby.. when u first hold your baby, try giving him your first milk... And you loose weight faster breastfeeding... I didnt give my 1st, cuz i "was a new parent" but I gave breast & bottle to my 2nd and what a bond and she was chunky!! I plan on giving bottle and breast to 3rd.