Not sleeping..at all?

edited February 2011 in Third Trimester
I only sleep 4-5 hours a night and wake up on the hour.. anyone else suffering for the baby? :( I keep telling myself its preparing my body for newborn but after a while I go crazy from so little sleep..

Comments

• Same here I after I found out I was preg I can't get a good night sleep anymore I'm up every 3 hours its killing me! Take naps during the day and at bed time try sleeping with a pillow under ur tummy when u lay on ur side! That helps me!
  • Thanks! Its good to know other mommys are with me.. I hope you sleep better!
  • Can't sleep either....wake up by 3 or 4 and can't go back to sleep...on top of that I have to eat....ugh!! It all worth it though! :-D
  • I couldn't sleep either. The dr told me to take Unisom, so far it's worked wonders!
  • Take tylenol pm its safe until the third trimester. Im in the same boat. Im up at the crack of dawn and up until 2/3 in the morning and don't sleep good at all with what sleep I do get. I take tyleonl pm and im good.
  • Same here I'm 33wks and I haven't been able to go to sleep before the sun comes up! Its making me very miserable but I'm in my 3rd trimester and I take tylenol pm's which my doctor approved to help.
  • I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME! I CAN NEVER SLEEP @ 30WKS.. ALL I WANT US TO GT MY NEEDED SLEEP BEFORE THE BABY GETS HERE MAY 5TH
  • Yeahhhh I'm happy I'm the only one who can't sleep _
  • Im 36 weeks 3 days and NEVER sleep I toss and turn and take naps thru the day its miserable!!
  • It's so horrible.... wAtching the clock is the first thing ever.. unison and tylenol pm eh? @denecia1 I'm due may 7 th! Do you know what your having?