what are your 2-3 month old babies doing?

edited November 2011 in Ages & Stages
My little one is 2 months, eating 3 to 6 Oz every 2 to 4 hours. Naps well, sleeps a stretch of 5 hours at night (we're working on it!) He can smile and coo! He loves to be swaddled and he loves his swing!

What are your babies doing?

Comments

• Bentley is 10 weeks, he can roll over from back to belly and visa versa. He loves his bouncer. Says woaahhhhh after I say it over and over for a while. Starting to giggle a little bit. Eats about 4oz every 2-3 hours. And sleeps about 4 hours at a time at night.
  • Awww so great! I can't wait for Brantlet to start rolling!
  • Malia is 3 month, sleeps pretty well at night (no mommy forced or adjusted methods), still breastfed, smiles a whole lot, is ticklish, almost really laughs..
  • My son is 2months, he can hold his head up, tries to sit up, smiles, coos, tries to push himself up. Doesn't nap very well during the day(15-30min) but sleeps between 10-14hrs @ night...& I think he starting to teeth also..he doesn't drool a whole lot but he makes bubbles with his spit :/
  • & he eats 4-6oz every 2-3hrs
  • Mine is 9 wks drinks 4-5 oz every 3-5 hrs. Is starting to sleep through the night. He is very ticklish and talks to himself when he sees his reflection. He smiles with his while face. Loveesss tv
  • edited November 2011
    My little one will b 2mnths on the 7 she drinks 5oz every 3hrs.. she loves to b on her bouncer sleeps all night... this is a pic of her. Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Awwww adorable! @annaluis

Love hearing what all the babies are doing and what comes next!
  • Thank you. I know and they grow up so fast
  • Tre'vyn is 10weeks old hes smiling all the time, startn to laugh a little. Loves his bumbo seat. Hes still breastfed, sleeps 6hours thru the night. An loves to cuddle with mommy! :)
  • Devynn will be 11weeks 2morrow...she is breastfed when hungry. She loves her big brother and to be held by daddy. She tries to sit up on her own and will stand if you
    let her. She loves to make spit bubbles and has a mean kick. She talks a lot too. She doesn't sleep a lot at night because she cluster feeds.

She is my angel.
  • Holly is 10 weeks on friday. she has 4-5 oz every 4 hours she smiles and coos and tries copying noises she is also starting to giggle she loves her swing she can roll from back to front but hasnt masterd rolling back yet lol she has one tooth already and sleeps from 11pm to 9/10 next morning. She has also put on a whoping 3lb since birth!! time goes tooooo fast they get big to quickly!!
  • My Cartier is 3 months old and he is sleeping through the night in fact he still sleeps alot but his doctor seems to think it is ok he smiles alot recgonizes familiar people he loves his kick and play gym and is trying to scoot but he gets mad when he does not go very far. He laughs on occassions it's too cute he drinks 7 oz every 4 hours. His swing is one of his most used baby items but he hates his crib he won't sleep in it for anything