Is any one emotional?

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Every lil thing makes me cry or im super depressed for no apparent reason lol smh sad

Comments

• Dear lord in heaven, yes. I hate to cry and I'm pretty good at keeping the tears in. I'm pregnant, planning a wedding, and my man just got two wisdom teeth this morning removed so he requires a lot of attention. Don't know how many times I've almost cried today alone.
  • Omg this is relieving to hear I break down a couple times a day which unusual I never cry lol but congrats and good luck with the wedding and baby hoe exciting!
  • I cried watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman
  • Thanks! Pray for my man that I don't kill him, please. Cause when I'm not crying, I've got a killer rage. Not just anger... RAGE!
  • Oh yes movies get me too lol the latest was thr blind side
  • Omg I cry alot & depressed also I cried today cause I missed my husband & I didn't want him to get a hair cut so he came home...
  • Lol omg me too but I will keep him in my prayers poor fella lmfao...what color are you thinking for ur wedding?
  • I am a time bomb I either go on a rampage or am a big mush puddle. Or one after the other :)
  • I cry about everything.
  • I went from crying over everything, to spazzing out, screaming like a crazy person. Everything irritates me these days.
  • @ havingthethird1 he was so sweet to do that though lol but yes crying is normal! Im glad im not alone
  • I hav tht killer rage too lol
  • I feel you guys this is a emotional roller coaster forreal
  • Omg yes! I cry when someone sings really good on American Idol lol. Or I cry jus seein someone show emotion.
  • @shevybad may I ask when you started to show? (To the point you can tell its your pregnancy ) sorry if I sound nosey but I noticed you was in second trimester and I'm 11w 1d and already bigger
  • perfect topic nd the bad part is that the men don't understand nd explaining it is hard enuff ugh lol
  • @oc86 lol I thought I was the only one balling at american idol. Ba ha ha I list it the other night when j lo started crying. Hormones, whew!
  • @jay af about 10 weeks and u said ur bigger then me ? Wow shug lol my doc said im big for 15 weeks lol
  • Oh no LOL I didn't mean bigger tan you just bigger in general but thanks! I'm ready to get out of the stage of looking chubby and start looking pregnant! But I am getting big early (according to other mommas)
    Thanks for the reply :)
    %%-
  • Ok so since this is an emotional type post I gotta tell a story... I have a 4 year old boy and we were watching previews for movies a couple nights ago waiting for another movie to start and there was a preview for shrek the final chapter, and if anyone has seen that one puss and boots gets really overweight in that movie, well anyways my son says to me "mom that cat has gotten fat, and so have you." Serious as can be he told me that! Anyways long story short, I BAWLED MY EYES OUT! I was so hurt and mortified that he said that to me! :(
  • @ keshkesh07 darlin I cud cry with u thay is so ironic I also have.a 4 yr old son and one night I was eating chinese and he got serious and told me I eat to much thats all I do and that for now own I need to ask to eat becuz I was getting fat by now he had the entire house attention and he said look at ur stomach anf legs your just fat I laughed it off but went to the bathroom and cried =(
  • awww! Thats so sad! Im so sorry, kids say some crazy mean stuff, stuff they dont even understand! I know how you feel though, I was so hurt :(
  • We are beautiful though! Just keep that in mind, to me there is nothing more beautiful than pregnancy <3 Even though we are miserable and throwing up most of the time lol! :)
  • I've been there. I just feel like I'm having a bad day and sad. It's normal from what I hear. Just frickin hormones.
  • I cried because I want a new car then cried because I didn't want to give up my current car I then cried because I didn't want my car to sit in the garage an cried again because I couldn't shrink my car an make it into a key ring (it seemed like a good idea when I asked my fiance) then cried even more because while this was going on all my fiance was laughing at me!
  • edited February 2011
    We are using a sunflower theme, my colors are chocolate, green, and yellow with some ivory to match my dress. I love sunflowers, and those are my favorite colors.

I am 12 weeks and 1 day and I'm already in maternity pants. The shirts are still too big, but lord I do love my gouchos. I finally feel like I'm not squishing the baby anymore! Maybe we have a forward leaning uterus.
  • @shevybad lol I know idk wat ill do without him with every one of my pregnancy. He does everything for me & lets me sleep all day if I want Im still in love with him after 8yrs :X ..... Lml I cry alot thank god I'm normal lol.... :)
  • @ jwigs omg thats creative I actually love it really unique...and I need maternity clothes asap a size 9 is snug and I cried when I realized they were tight lol smh so I guess I'll go to motherhood soon
  • @havingthethird1 thats a blessing I think im jealous lol but just the thought of one day having that makes me cry so I know u do lol thats so cute <3
  • @pretty_princess_1 lmfao I can on imagine the look on his face but that was a brillant idea lol