2»

Comments

• @tricesbaby i LOVE it! and i'm jealous...ur skin is soo smooth...no stretchmarks! X( hahaha yeah me n u should have a belly bumping contest. i think our bumps are the biggest so far :D
  • @myHEARTZx3 thank you. Im so ready to have this baby wish that day would come already :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tricesbaby lucky! i doubt u will get them ur skin looks good. i got them with my first pregnancy when i was 7 months :( thankfully they are light white kind...they were never red n dark.
  • Here's me and my big baby belly I'm 39 weeks in this :) only prego one more day!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • @TricesBaby thank you! It looks comfy and it is when Im not in pain from cramps and pressure lol. @MyHEARTZx3 thank you! I think you beat me though lol. I filled out everywhere instead of just my belly, Im not worried cause I know Ill loose it within 5-6 months after baby.
  • @tricesbaby yup having girl :) never got around to changing name ... Lol thanks can't wait to post my birth story!
  • edited December 2011
    @jessannengland lol yea I think so! My belly looks bigger. I'm all belly. People tell me that all day. I thought towards the end they say ur appetite decreases becuase were running outta room...seems like I'm hungrier now lol And yes we will lose it all :)
  • @mylittleman2011 aww nice big bump! That will be me of I make it to 39 weeks lol...are u getting induced? And ur having a girl? What happened? Lol
  • @myHEARTZx3 I am getting induced and yup from what they say she is a girl but you never know till here. LOL definately a girl she is stubborn. She has had me in early labor for over a month now and nothing so my dr who I am sure is tired of me complaining agreed to induce me Monday it's only 4 days from due date. If he wasn't going out of town it would have been this last Friday. I will let you guys know how it goes for me kinda worried my first was so easy and I went naturally this one ohhhh hell no she is so damn comfy in keeping me in pain. I'm also worried cause right after he is going to tie my tubes not sure what to expect on that. But I will keep u ladies updated... Only 31 hours or so to go :D
  • @mylittleman2011 Lol yeah everytime I get an ultrasound te doc tells me "still a girl"

Ahh ur baby girl already sounds like a handful :) good luck with the induction and the procedure afterwards! I'll be looking for ur story
  • @MyHEARTZx3 haha. I read/heard the same thing. My appetite has def decreased, i lost a few lbs in just a week from not being able to eat as much.
  • @JessAnnEngland hey u replied on the wrong thread lol but the weird thing my apetite hasn't decreased. lol idk how its slowed down
  • @JessAnnEngland ahh no..its me thats getting mixed up LOL me and my pregnancy brain. i'm sorry. i posted a thread about losing weight and i forgot to scroll up and see what u last said
  • Haha it happens to the best of us! I was like well i feel stupid lol