contractions at 23 wks....freakin out!

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
i spoke with my doc today bc ive been having really bad pain in my pelvic area, back and legs...i thought maybe wit was just cramps or stretching, but she feels like its contrations...she moved my appointment to next week but said i should go to the emergency room if pain was too bad. she wont know if its just braxton hicks or the real deal untill she checks my cervix...i really dont wan to b put on bed rest bc i have a VERY active 4 yr old and im moving next week as well...i want to be able to decorate and get my apartment fixed up b4 lil joey arrives so im just praying its nothing serious. she told me to drink lots and lots of water and take tylenol for the pain untill my appointment...have any of you went thru this or had false labor this early in your pregnancy? im just soooo scared hes gonna come too early!

Comments

• How far apart are they?
  • not a consistant time apart but off and on for 3 days now...when im having them they are stong but they always go away...
  • Just go with your instincts. If you are in labor and they catch it early enough they can stop the labor.