is this normal?

edited November 2011 in Ages & Stages
My son is 10 weeks old an cries when other people hold him.. i knw thats normal for older babies/kids to act or seem shy or frightend of other people besides mommy an daddy but my 10 week old cries usually whnevr othr people hold him, an hes always such a happy little guy. I jus dnt knw why hes cryin an fussin whn other people hold him

Comments

• He knows mom and dad...babies use sound and smell a lot and know someone else has him! My son was same way...he finds comfort in u guys
  • My son is 4 months and has been doing since he was about a month old. It can get tiresome, but with some ppl it makes me smile cuz I.don't like them. :)
  • @moodymommie thanks for the bump :)
    @augustbaby I guess that make scence, I jus didnt realize he wld recognize the difference so young in age
  • @aydonsmommy it can get tiresome like when i wana shower or the othr night whn i was tryna get ready to leave. I hada get out the shower with soap stil in my hair to comfort him. Hes even like this with my husband at times. But i love the fact that he finds so much comfort in me :) makes me feel like a good mommy lol
  • Lol my baby sometiming with everybody including ME at times lol n I make sure that he spends a lot of time bonding with dad so I'm not jumping out the shower lol oh n granny n Auntie so I can have babysitters lol
  • @hot2cold87 my hubbys works 3rd an sleeps alot, but when hes awake he spends alot of time holding an cuddling him, but i breastfeed also so im stil holding him alot. Lol an ive been tryna get him to go to my mom more so i hav a bbysitr when needed lol
  • U may have a clingy lil one! Lol I do...he's 3 months an a mamas boy all the way! I wouldn't have it any other way
  • Lol oh yes its important that they have a good relationship with potential babysitters lol
  • @augustbaby evrybody keeps sayin hes sooo spoiled blah blah, but i really love that its like this. Neither of my other 2 kids wer like this.
  • My lo has never done that he has cried for me but he never has cried because someone else had him but I'm sure that's normal your baby is just flexin his personality early
  • @preggointx he sure does Hav a big personality lol I jus really wasn't expecting him to b like this til way later. My husband keep sayin its cuz I spoiled him so bad