If it took me five yrs...

edited December 2011 in Getting pregnant
To concieve Nyla, do u think it would take me yrs to have another baby bc I heard after having the first u can get pregnant easily the second time around. What do u think?

Comments

• I sure hope not!! It took us almost 3 years to get our Julian, well actually it took me 2 yrs to get preggo but that one ended in miscarriage.
  • It took my mom5 years with me and my sister came 16 months later. So its possible to get pregnant right away
  • Awe sorry for ur loss with ur miscarriage. 2 yrs is a long time also if u really want a baby. Im afraid its gona take a while for us to get pregnant again so im not going on no bc. How about u @juliansmommy
  • edited December 2011
    @jodi102011 thats a good age gap between u & ur sister :) I just dont want to wait another five yrs lol
  • yeah but she was an whoops:)
  • edited December 2011
    No, I don't think I'm going to get on bc. I just don't want to get prego too soon because I had a csection. Oh well whatever god wants:) Are you going on bc?
  • Heard it well happen sooner took me 6 us to get prago want more but need a break hated being prago
  • @jodi102011 lol awe thas not nice

@juliansmommy I have never takin any kind of bc before I just never gotten prego :( and this time around I still wont. I also had a c section. Nigel & I have been having unprotective sex since I was 4 weeks pp n im not pregnant. I finally stopped bleeding a few days ago. I swear im sick of seeing blood lol. Ohh & nigel has been talkin about having a son already.

@roxy 6 yrs???
  • Last time I was on bc I was 18 but I gained weight so I stopped taking it and never got on it again..lol How cute he wants his little raiders man...lol
  • @JuliansMommy I'm dreading taking bc for the same reason :( They say its hard to lose weight when u have no gallbladder- check!...when u have a slow thyroid- check! And then bc?! No pues, this kangaroo pouch will never go away! :(
  • Yup 6yers
  • @excitedforoctober- We'll have our trademarks forever...lol but you're a skinny minnie so I'm sure you can't even tell on you...
  • @MrsThompson34, I know they would of had her just not so soon. When growing up in highschool we were not close but we are very close now and I love her very much.
  • It took us over a year to get pregnant with our first.(ended in mc) got pregnant 2 months later had my baby then got pregnant again 3 months pp. so its possible to get pregnant right after