What are your 4 month olds doing?

edited December 2011 in Ages & Stages
My lil jace is 4 months old and rolling from back to belly but hasn't gone from belly to back yet, he is getting very interested in his feet lately.. He makes noises and coos but really hasnt laughed yet or giggled yet? Have any of your four monthers laughed or giggled yet? Also what are some of the cute things that they are doing?

Comments

• Khloi is 16 weeks and just found her vocal cords. She has coo'd. For forever, but now she squeals and babbles almost non stop. She has figured out how to blow raspberries and laughs about it. That's usually how I wake up in the morning :) she loves her hands and when she is tired and ready to sleep she opens and closes her fists on the sheets. She was rolling from belly to back, but stopped and is still trying to roll from back to belly. When nursing she keeps a tight pinching grip on my boob. It reminds me of an animal guarding its food. When she is done nursing she always "licks the plate clean" as in, detaches. And licks my nipple and laughs :) I find that hysterical!
  • My four month old laughs his head off if I look up then at his face and keep doing it lol! Hes trying to roll when placed on his belly and can hold his head well. He loves food so much and sleeps at night firmly attached to my nipple and cant stand very well because he weighs just over twenty pounds! :)
  • My girl will be 4 months on Monday, and she just laughed for the first time today :) she likes gnawing on her hand and she's starting to look at the cats lol. She doesn't roll yet but she tries. She sleeps 6 hours or more at night, wakes up to eat, then goes back down for 2-3 more hours. It's great lol.
  • My son is about to be 3 months and his plays in his walker and pushes It backwards only a little bit. He starting to pick his toys up n he laughs out loud but its only for a few sec he babbles on all day he sleeps alone in his crib about 5 hrs then wakes up eats n right back to sleep
  • Jacey loves being in his walker, even though he can't reach the floor lol.. He likes his jolly jumper, he jumps & spins all around in it.. Since he was 6 weeks old he slept through the night from 830 pm til 9 am, I was shocked at how good of a sleeper he is!! He's constantly putting everything in his mouth and he drools like it's his job lol he is the best baby, always smiling!!!
  • Well Nylah is 4 months old n she loves her fingers n feet when nursing she holds her foot like a cheerleader n a kick stans. She coo's a lot she is starting to learn how to make that high pitch girly voice she laughs when her grandma plays wit her cheeks or if I'm doing our lil jumping game. Now she pulls ur face to hers n will put her entire mouth on ur cheek like she is kissing u n jus the other day she sat up on me n her bouncer. Lately I always put her n her bumbo (its a foamy seat kinda like a high chair) she kept loosing her balance n falling back but she would sit back up her only promblem is tipping to the side. But my hunny is very active n it excites me
  • My baby eats baby food laughs coos hugs kicks his legs on command loves lights cries for me.& tries to scoot